(Last updated September 2021 )
WHAT INFORMATION IS GATHERED?
We may collect and retain information from you when you visit our Site, place an order for products, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Site feature. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your buying experience on the Site. Here are the types of information we gather:
- 1. Information You Give Us: When you are ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our Site without providing such information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many features of the Site.
- 2. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including IP addresses and session identifiers. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- 3. Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily. We collect information that you provide when entering contests, sweepstakes or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, utilizing our store locator services or other requests for information.
HOW DO WE RESPOND TO „DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS?
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to, or provide visitors with a different Site experience based on, undefined “DNT” signals to the Site.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- 1. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- 2. To process transactions.
- 3. To respond to your request or other correspondence.
- 4. To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, notifying you of any product recall in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, or related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- 5. To administer and fulfill a marketing promotion, contest, sweepstake, survey or other site feature.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED?
- 1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- 2. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- 3. We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, correctly use your customer information, and process online business transactions. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are finished using the Site.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business, unless the information is anonymous with no associated personally identifiable information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell customer information to outside parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose or otherwise transfer customer information in the following instances:
- 1. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores that interact with the Site and/or make offerings to you on the Site. In other cases, we provide services or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. When an affiliated business is involved in your transactions, we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- 2. Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to operate the Site and to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Our agents have access to customer information needed to perform their functions.
- 3. Business Transfers: In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with our successor.
- 4. Protection of Company and Others: We release customer information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for Child Information Removal” on the subject line and the name and age of the child in the body of the message. We will then make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from the database that stores information for the Site.
UPDATING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
You can correct or update your customer information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-UNITED STATES RESIDENTS
It is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any customer information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your customer information, you consent to this transfer.
For any request or complaint relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can use the contact form available here (łącze leenvit.com/contact).
This form is made available in order to be put in contact with our services in charge of the protection of personal data under GDPR in the application of Leenvit’s personal data protection policy.
- 1. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires any operator of a website to permit its California-resident customers to request and obtain from the operator a list of what personal information the operator disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, for the preceding calendar year; and the addresses and names of such third parties. Leenvit Group does not share any personal information collected from this site with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- 2. California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq. provides you with certain rights regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information, regardless of whether such information is collected by us through the Leenvit Group Online Properties or otherwise. While these rights are not absolute, you generally have the right to 1) unsubscribe from promotional and marketing communications, 2) opt out of our selling your information to third parties, and 3) request deletion of Personal Information when there is no longer a legitimate reason to keep it. You can exercise these rights as follows:
- 1. Receiving promotional emails or catalogs from us. If you no longer want to receive promotional emails (such as information about new products, special offers and sales events) or catalogs from us on a going-forward basis, you may “unsubscribe” from receiving such communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any promotional email or contacting us in accordance with the „Questions and Feedback” section below.
- 2. Our sharing of your Personal Information with Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties for their marketing purposes: If you no longer want us to share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by contacting us in accordance with the „Questions and Feedback” section below. In so contacting us, please be sure to include your full name and the contact information that you no longer wish to be shared, and state specifically whether you wish to opt-out of such sharing with (a) Affiliates, (b) Promotional Partners and other third parties, or (c) both. Additionally, we may need to ask for additional information in order to ensure that the Personal Information related to your opt-out request actually relates to you and not some other person.
- 3. Deletion of Personal Information. If you no longer want us to retain your Personal Information on a going-forward basis, you may request deletion of Personal Information by contacting us in accordance with the „Questions and Feedback” section below. In so contacting us, please be sure to include your full name and the contact information that you wish to be deleted, and state specifically whether you wish to opt-out of such sharing with (a) Affiliates, (b) Promotional Partners and other third parties, or (c) both. Additionally, we may need to ask for additional information in order to ensure that the Personal Information relating to your deletion request actually relates to you and not some other person. Please Note: there are a number of reasons which Leenvit Group will retain your Personal Data even if you make a deletion request. Generally these reasons are in order to defend a legal right or respond to a legal claim. However, applicable law also permits retention for our own internal business needs. If we decline to delete data after you have requested deletion, we will respond to you with our reasons, and explain how your Personal Information will still be protected so long as we retain it.
- 4. Access or Changing Your Personal Information. We welcome your willingness to update your information with us. You may review or ask us to update your Personal Information by contacting us in accordance with the „Questions and Feedback” section below. Further, you may ask for a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you for the last 12 months. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed. Additionally, we may need to ask for additional information in order to ensure that the Personal Information you are accessing actually relates to you and not some other person. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We are not responsible for changing information in the databases of Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties with whom we have already shared your Personal Information. Note that you may not request copies of your Personal Information more than twice a year.
- 5. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send important administrative messages to you, and you cannot opt-out from receiving such administrative messages. For example, when you place an order, we will continue to confirm your order and shipment status by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with information or questions regarding your order.
TERRITORIAL USE RESTRICTIONS AND JURISDICTION
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK